Best tips for increasing social media followers fast

As a blogger and social media user, I've faced low social media followers challenge in a countless number of times. This make me start googling on how to grow my social media followers.

In this regard, I came across so many articles, I read many, but all can't solve my problem.

As a blogger or online business person, growing followers on various social media sites is a key point to get traffic to your blog or online business.

how can I grow my social media following


Imagine hiting a specific number of views from the following social medial sites;

Facebook 300 page views daily
twitter 300 page views daily
LinkedIn 300 page views daily
reddit 500 page views daily
whatsapp 200 page views daily
mix 150 page views daily
YouTube 200 page views daily

Total will be 1.950k page views daily.

Isn't that awesome? Both bloggers, brands, YouTubers all need social media followers.


Below is the trick I used in getting followers;

Follow those guys with thousands and millions of followers


This is the primary step to take when moving towards growing followers. This might sound so stupid, but following these guys is the easiest way to grow fast.

With this move, many of their followers will become your followers as well. Don't ask me why, just continue reading.







Leave funny comments on the posts of those with millions and billions of followers


When this great idea dropped upon my head, I thought it will not going to work fine but sincerely my followers is growing perfectly.

Regularly leave funny comments on the posts of those guys having thousands and millions of followers. There you will get notice by many and your followers will start growing gradually.

As well as funny replies. Make them feel excited, and there will be a time they can't do without you. At that point expect more followers daily. Apply this common trick on all social media sites you're using currently.

Don't forget to engage these activities on groups across various platforms.

Also try leave problem solving comments when it is needed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Delete Record From Table Using PHP MySQL

Guide to add blog URL to Google search console

Best steps to master JavaScript programming language